I've been wondering... [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : I've been wondering...

dkyowell
07-28-2004, 01:33 PM
How come "cx" dont hafta tell us his name when he's so nosey 'bout everyone else's?? :D

-David

Sponsored Links

bbcamp
07-28-2004, 01:37 PM
'Cause CX is a crusty old Texas bowdark-skulled varmit who thinks you should be able to remember something he tole ever'body 2 years ago. :D

His name is Kelly (sumpthin, but I forgot what else). Maybe he'll drop by and introduce himself again.

Bob

Mike2
07-28-2004, 01:54 PM
Just a minute Bob, I thought I was the crusty old bowdark-skulled varmit round these parts? :confused: Least Kelly sumthin or other said I was, more than once or twice. :nod: He just gonna have to find his own persona. :D

bbcamp
07-28-2004, 01:58 PM
You're the old retard varmit guy from Washington state, remember?

Geeze, do I gotta remember everything around here? :D

opiethetileman
07-28-2004, 02:49 PM
Gee then what am I the ole damn mayberry man sittin on the porch with aunt bea

cx
07-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Well, David, ain't nobody never said you had to tell us your full name, nor even your real name, just somethin' shorter and easier to spell than "dkyowell." Just who the hell you 'spect to be able to remember that? :D

You can call yourownself anything you want, just so long as it's easy. Now, you gotta admit, CX is easy to spell, and easy enuff to remember, now ain't it? :)

And Bowdarkskull is easy enuff to remember for most of them other moderators, too. :p

Mike2
07-28-2004, 04:21 PM
Well Bob, I might settle for that... though I sure wish Sonnie was still around to stand up and vouch for me as I got more in enough Bowdark-Critter in me to carry more'in one state. Washington ain't berry big uno. How about a compromise? I'll take all retard Yankee territory West of the Mississippi. Bowdarkus-Yankus-Westus-Retardus. Got a nice ring to it don't you think? :twitch: