Fancy Stuff [Archive] - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

PDA

View Full Version : Fancy Stuff

Dave Gobis
05-04-2001, 05:46 PM
John,
Are you sure your the old mud man you claim to be? Pretty fancy stuff here........

Sponsored Links

flatfloor
05-04-2001, 06:41 PM
I bet John is just as scruffy as ever, wandering around the rubble of MT Houston doesn't help.

John Bridge
05-05-2001, 07:26 AM
Hi Dave,

I was spending so much time trying to keep the old board running, I wasn't able to play in the mud as much as I wanted. With this new marvel I'll once again have mud in my hair, ears, eyes, armpits, etc. It'll be glorious.

Hey Jim,

As a matter of fact, I need to get a new picture of Mt. Houston. They've got a big loader up there, and mega-truck loads of dirt are being hauled off. The mountain is only half its original size. There is only one positive aspect to this: We won't need as many people to chain ourselves together in order to protect what's left. Oh, the misery of it all!

flatfloor
05-05-2001, 07:48 AM
John, let me know how much chain you need I can get it for you wholesale, According to FOOL, (Fedration of Oppressed Localities) you will need approx. 10' per Fool supporter, that permits a double waist wrap. This also meets OSHA requirements.

John Bridge
05-05-2001, 01:19 PM
Jim,

I hope you're not suggesting that this is a frivolous matter. I have just updated the Mount Houston file. It's very distressing. You can find the link at the bottom of the first article I wrote.

http://www.johnbridge.com/mount_houston.htm